Friday, June 10, 2005

June has gone pear shaped

It's been an odd month so far (and it's only the tenth). For my own part I feel like I'm fighting the world. Things move too slowly, or they don't work, or something else just simply goes awry.

Two of my colleagues have had to go to hospital for various ailments. My cats are misbehaving to such an extent that they risk being turned into broth. China is flooding. What the hell is going on.

Maybe pluto is in retrograde, or something. Or venus is in uranus. Whatever it is, sense a great disturbance in the force. Am I the only one?

3 comments:

Old Bok said...

I think it must be as Lizzie says;
Klingons are circling Uranus.

Old Bok said...

One of the Analects of K'ung-fu-tzu was;
"If you desire to establish yourself, also establish others."
I'm not sure what that has to do with June going pear-shaped though.
K'ung-fu-tzu is better known in the West as Confucius

Janis Godwin Spear said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.