Monday, October 24, 2005

Singapore

I can't think what else to title this post other than "Singapore."

Every time a visit Singapore, I tell myself that that's where I want to end up; for a while anyway. It feels so familiar. All the things that I really like, but can't find here in Malaysia are to be had in Singapore in buckets - right down to the finest Pizza I've had in years.

Even the airport is something else. With about 45 minutes to spare before the flight took off, I discovered that the waiting area has an outside area, complete with sunflowers (all kept at regulation height by gangs of gardeners), and even a small cinema. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

So here it is, for the record, and just so the message travels into the universe and becomes true. I am going to work in Singapore.

As I was writing this post I came across the following article in the Mail & Guardian website.

Click here for the article

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great affirmation statement. Hope it comes true. Go for it. I love Singapore too !

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Old Bok said...

Of course pizza (and beer) is a key factor