Wednesday, December 14, 2005

There's a lizard living in my motorcycle

I kid you not. This morning as I was thundering along, I espeyed a small lizard clinging to the fairing of my bike. At first I thought a piece of grass had become lodged there, but on closer inpection it was indeed a lizard.

The poor bugger was clinging on for dear life in the 80km/h headwinds. As I stopped at a traffic light, he found better footing below the rim of the fairing, and then managed to creep into the gap betwen the dials and the front of the fairing. I slowed down by then to give him a more comfortable ride.

I hope he's still there. One more reason not to wash the machine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are compassionate! In your plce, I'd have hosed the bike down, good and proper

Anonymous said...

We have a couple of lizards in our sitting room, lounge lizards perhaps.
You obviously have a travelling lizard.