Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Do you think it might be fake

Seems like Nwinyer has given up since I asked him to send me an airticket - as a matter of good faith, you understand. But he was getting boring anyway. What appeared in my inbox this morning, on the other hand...well why don't you just see for yourself.



From Engr Zeid.
Hello friend.

Engr Zeid Al-hajahmad is my name 48 years from Jordan but in Africa,I am a business partner to late president Eyadema of Togo who died some months ago actually we deal on gold and diamond.

Then this is to introduce you into my project of transfering the sum of ($38million) that now into a security company in Ivory Coast due to the political crisis here.

Please if my proposal accepted kindly send your informations to further you in more details as I want you to stand and have the fund into your account before my leaving here find attached of my passport.

Best regards
Engr,Zeid Al-hajahmad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Brains Behind must have decided to use the shorter cartesian approach -- as opposed to the longwinded.