Friday, March 17, 2006

Nwinyer again

Here is round 2 from Nwinyer

dear.Stuart Godwin

frankly speaking my heart is filled with excitment while reading your email ok.

I want you to understand that i dont know anybody that will faithfuly abide with me in this transaction after my late father's blood relatives humiliated me by selling all my father's acquired properties.It was because of that their wicked act that made me to swear for not entrusting any among them just as i was informed by my late father saying to ensure i invested this money without any of his relatives geting closer to my life .It was because of this act that i arrived here in dakar senegal and handed these documents to the company's lawyer so that he will help me to protect these documents as i dont know who is who as uptill now i am so confused that i cant figure thos that conived and see to my father's agony death. Therefore what i want you to do for me now is to kindly arrange and come down here in dakar senegal so that both of us will see in person and could be bale to sitdown and discuss all modelities about this transaction in details please. I dont have any other person except you and for this reason i want you to kindly be with me in whatever that should be done to have this money out of the security company to you*r own bank account.

Other reasons why i want your being here is to help me to get this money lodged in a bank here on your name as i dont have any document that wil enable me have this money deposited here because of my status here as refugee.It is when you are here and we get this my inheritance retrieved from the security company, lodged in any bank of our general acceptability on your name and retransfer the whole money on your name that my mind can be relaxed.

I want you to kindly understand that i want you to help me relocate there in your country as soon as this money is confirmed retransfered and accepted there in your bank by either yourself or your next of kin or your bank.

The best thing i need from you is to be faithful with me and ready to help me to the core.

Best wishes.
Nwinyer Williams.


My response...

Nwinyer

I'm not understanding what it is that you need me to do. Maybe you can explain further.

Stuart

No comments: